Sunday, March 7, 2010

is it a skill i can develop by tomorrow?

Tomorrow morning we are of on our little cross-country jaunt. If you happen to be in Grand Junction tomorrow evening (hopefully) feel free to stop by whatever hotel we happen to stop at and we'll all go out for dinner or something. Bah. I wish I was Samantha (of Bewitched) and could get the four of us (I am counting my raging sinus infection as a person because it is just that intrusive) to our final destination instantly with an adorable twitch of my nose. It's going to be fine, it's going to be fine, it's going to be fine...........See you all on Wednesday. Hopefully from sunny St. George.

6 comments:

Linn said...

You can do it, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it...

Sending positive thoughts your way.

Cassi said...

Yippiee!

Dena said...

Better living with drugs. Musinex is excellent at congestion and does not make you sleepy. Be careful. See you very soon my beautiful, unselfish daughter. I hope the trip is everything you want it to be.

Love, Mom

Malea said...

435-635-3795. Just sayin'.

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

Have a happy trip! And I hope you feel better!

Emz said...

hey wait! You going to run the marathon course early?! ;)
Have fun.