Thursday, December 8, 2011

nothing to say

There are a lot of reasons why I will never be one of those famous, fancy bloggers. This is one of them. When my heart hurts, when I am not so copey, I don't want to write. I just don't have anything of value to say. You know, "if you can't say something nice" and all that. I am embarrassed by how hard this is for me. We are so very blessed and if this is the worst thing I have had to deal with in a long time then I am a lucky duck. But.  I hate this. I am frustrated and heartbroken and lonely and there is nothing I can do to make it better. And I don't want to write about that every day. That would be pathetic and sort of icky and nobody wants to read that. I am fine, someday (hopefully soon) this will all be ok and then I will maybe be excited and want to write about things. But not now. Eventually, I will be back. Promise.