Monday, June 28, 2010

two different fevers

I have had a rotten summer cold all weekend and it severely cramped my style. The weeds in the flower beds are completely out of control, the new roses didn't get planted, the basement is still only half-way clean ( the other half is currently residing the guest room) and I can't even think about the bathrooms without a little nausea. Sigh. But I did a lot of reading. Fluffy, brainless escape-y reading. In my jammies. That part was nice. If I could do that with out the sinus headache and sore throat it'd be like heaven. But tonight I feel a little better and that means that tomorrow I get to run. And that's even better. And the roses will be planted, weeds defeated and so on. Not super excited about the bathrooms, but there you are. It's worth it if I get to run.

2 comments:

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

I hope you're feeling better. At least you got some time to yourself, right. :)

xo
Tasha

p.s. You really get excited to run? Really? Ugh!

Emz said...

hope you are feeling better!??

Enjoy your run!!!