Sunday, February 14, 2010

excuse, excuses

I think I might be reading too many design blogs. My house is oh, 80% or so decorated and it's making me a little depressed. I have lots and lots of little projects to do but most of the big ones (that I can currently afford) are finished. I'm sort of itching to do a crazy paint project or recover something. It's probably just because it's almost spring right? Hmmm. I just feel like It's a little early to completely redo a house that I have not yet lived in for three years. But I could mess around with art and I am still looking for the perfect giant, chair/loveseat/something for the piano room. And an occasional table, I need another one of those for the entry way. Maybe I'll redo Tommy's bedroom for his birthday? Or let them share like they are always begging to do? This is why I can't all the drawers clean at the same time and why I am never caught on the laundry.


There must be somewhere I could put fab wallpaper like this? Found at Oh Happy Day, one of my favorites. The woman is a rock star.

(if you are interested, you can see my other fave links in the sidebar)

3 comments:

Sara said...

You are welcome to come over and help me figure out what I'm going to do with my living room when we finally get the hardwood floors installed in a month or so. I'm trying to figure it out and it is giving me a headache!

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

I LOVE decorating the house and looking for the perfect chair, accessory, or paint. I REALLY want to try wall paper, too. I think I'm going to start with our master closet. How fun would that be!

Emz said...

love - LOVE that wallpaper. It's a MUST!!