Sunday, November 15, 2009

teenagers-thankful


You all know about how I feel about raking leaves. Unfortunately, this weekend I had to cave. My maple dumped piles the day after my poor neighbor spent hours raking and spread all over both our yards. That's totally not fair to him and after a day or two of hoping fro a really good windstorm I had to resort to plan B. My Plan B is always the same. Hire a teenager. The only yardwork I like is tending my flowers, if I can pay some teenager to do everything else, it's really better for everyone involved. So yesterday Hedda wandered over and now both front yards are squeaky clean. She's coming back later this week to spread my mulch. Courtney will be over this weekend to babysit and sometimes she does my weeding. Whatever will I do when they go to college?

No comments: