Friday, January 2, 2009

cheer

(See slideshow on the right)
So Christmas at our house was a little nutty. We had all of Ty's family visiting. I must say that I have what are quite possibly the best in-laws ever. The uncles all play with my boys beautifully. They run and wrestle and video game all day long. My sons and their cousin Reese are completely enamored with them. Ty's parents took great care of me after my surgeries (conviently scheduled while I had lots of extra adults to help around the house). They love our boys and they are so good to me. Santa brought lots of wonderful things and Uncle Troy took beautiful photos of it all. I have to admit though, once I put the last family member on the their plane home, we were exhausted and glad to have a week or so to recover before life begins again in earnest.

No comments: