I have learned a few things since my husband moved out. Wanna hear about them? Great.
1. Much of the mess in my house apparently comes from my spouse. Much. Also laundry.
2. I do not like to go to bed alone. So I stay up waaaay to late.
3. It turns out that I really only cook dinner for my husband. My kids don't care.
4. 9.5 hours is along time to drive on a regular basis.
5. My cruise control is not working correctly. It gets 'tired' every thirty minutes or so and has to take a break.
6. Going to the gym during the daytime (as opposed to the wee hours of the morning) takes like half of my day.
7. Skype is kind of buggy.
8. I don't like this one bit but there are lots of worse things and we are o.k.
9. I am madly in love with that guy.
10. I wear mascara even when I will not see a single adult all day long. I cannot defend this.
4 years ago