I don't usually bite on these sorts of things but I really like Emz so for her I will accept a tag and post (think this what I'm supposed to do) 10 random things about myself.
1. I don't really like most cake, but I love frosting
2. I am really good at Trivial Pursuit or any other game requiring random knowledge of all things unimportant.
3. I have an abiding love for ballet flats and own a rather extensive collection.
4. I am strangely flexible and, in some cases, double jointed. This makes yoga way more fun.
5. When I know I will have to have a difficult conversation with someone I "practice" for several days in advance.
6. I hate projects that I can't finish in one sitting. I'm trying to be better about this.
7. I could live exclusively on pasta, but history has shown that this makes me fat so it's mostly not allowed. Sigh.
8. Faith is hard for me, but not impossible, I hope.
9. I hate big life changes because they feel like chaos..
10. My second toe is longer than my big toe- it makes shoe fitting tricky and creeps me out just a little. This may explain why I find feet in general to be icky, icky, icky.
Hmm, that wasn't terrible, but don't expect me to do it again soon because I'm crabby like that.
4 years ago