Friday, November 20, 2009

bubbles, bubbles everywhere- thankful



When we're feeling extra brave we fill the big tub in the master bath with bubbles and let the boys go at it. I have a fancy bubble bath that makes lots of bubbles and smells divine. Also, one side of the garden tub is just slanted enough to make a perfect slide. It's good that I took this picture at the beginning of the bath because only moments later all the bubble and most of the water was on the floor. Tommy even wiped up the floor all by himself when he was finished. And everyone went to bed smelling of lavender.

4 comments:

sherra said...

How fun!! Your little boys are so cute. My kids spill the water out of the bath all the time, that was good of Tommy to clean up his mess. I wish my kids would do the same.

Nate and Di said...

bubble baths have become part of our rountine lately, thanks to my mom! Chase loves it!! These boys really need to see eachother :)

3StinkyBoysAndMe said...

I love little boys and bubbles! We do it all the time at our house and we all have so much fun. Great picture!

Dena said...

oooh, those little lucky ducks! How wonderful to have bubbles in a big tub.

Love Mom