Thursday, May 21, 2009

in a huff


I can't find my cell phone. This makes me exceedingly angry. I am trying my darnedest not to direct my anger at my children because it's probably not their fault. I know it is in the house somewhere because I was texting this morning but at this point I have looked everywhere (obviously not everywhere or I would have found it by now, but you get the idea). I am frankly sort of embarrassed by how much this bothers me. It's probably best that most of my problems are the small, irritating kind because even those seem to be driving me over the edge.
* Found at 11:42 AM by Tommy in a toy box in which I myself had looked three times. It was covered in sticky Johnny fingerprints thus identifying the culprit. Tommy recieved a cookie for his heroic feat.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love it! Johnny cracks me up.